Steering Committee of the Twinning Project: From challenges - to results, at the sixth implementation phaseYoung volunteers will promote anticorruption messages within education institutions from the country. Zumbreanu: You are assuming a hard fight that could bring you many disappointments, but also the victories we all will be proud of
Synthesis of the week11.02.2019 589 Views
1. 915 materials were recorded in the NAC`s Chancellery.
2. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods worth over 3 000 000 lei and conducted parallel investigations on the basis of 86 delegations with the regard of 358 subjects.
3. The Analytical Department conducted 4 operational analyses and one strategic analysis, another 10 analyses being under examination.
4. 15 anticorruption proofing expertises were sent to their authors, and 17 projects are in the process of expertise.
5. 425 citizens were received in the audience of NAC officers.
6. 15 people are arrested and placed in penitentiary and 11 are placed under house arrest. In total - 25 people arrested.
7. 57 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Call line, 7 being in the competence of the NAC
8. During the week, the NAC released 200 integrity records for people to be employed in the public sector.
9. The Anticorruption Education Directorate has conducted 15 trainings on the subject of the Law of Integrity, another 10 trainings are planned for the current week, including the subject of the Law of Integrity Whistleblowers.
10. The NAC Director held a public lecture at Faculty of International Relations Political and Administrative Sciences entitled "The role of the NAC in the implementation of anticorruption policies".