Steering Committee of the Twinning Project: From challenges - to results, at the sixth implementation phaseYoung volunteers will promote anticorruption messages within education institutions from the country. Zumbreanu: You are assuming a hard fight that could bring you many disappointments, but also the victories we all will be proud of
Synthesis of the week18.02.2019 561 Views
1. 920 materials, including 33 petitions, were recorded in the NAC`s Chancellery.
2. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods worth over 2 000 000 lei and conducted parallel investigations on the basis of 94 delegations with the regard of 358 subjects.
3. The Analytical Department conducted 12 operational analyses with regarding 28 subjects, another 49 analyses being under examination.
4. 17 anticorruption proofing expertises were sent to their authors, and 28 projects are in the process of expertise.
5. 15 people are arrested and placed in the NAC isolator and 10 are placed under house arrest. In total - 25 people arrested.
6. 60 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Call line, 8 being in the competence of the NAC
7. During the week, the NAC released 184 integrity records for people to be employed in the public sector.
8. The Anticorruption Education Directorate has conducted 12 trainings on the subject of the Law of Integrity, another 11 trainings are planned for the current week, including the subject of the Law of Integrity Whistleblowers.