Steering Committee of the Twinning Project: From challenges - to results, at the sixth implementation phaseYoung volunteers will promote anticorruption messages within education institutions from the country. Zumbreanu: You are assuming a hard fight that could bring you many disappointments, but also the victories we all will be proud of
Home / Mass-media / Events / Synthesis of the week: CARA seized goods and accounts in the amount of 3 000 000 lei
Synthesis of the week: CARA seized goods and accounts in the amount of 3 000 000 lei11.03.2019 504 Views
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods worth over 3 000 000 lei and carried out parallel investigations on the basis of 7 delegations of prosecutors, 96 other delegations with the regard of 400 subjects, being in the examination procedure.
2. The Analytical Department conducted 11 operational analyses with regarding 28 subjects, another 51 analyses being under examination.
3. 10 anticorruption proofing expertises were sent to their authors and 2 endorsement letters, and 25 projects are in the process of expertise.
4. 23 people were arrested following criminal cases handled by the NAC. Of the total number of arrested, 8 are placed under house arrest, 2 - in the NAC isolator.
5. 69 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Call line, 3 being in the competence of the NAC
6. During the week, the NAC released 78 integrity records for people to be employed in the public sector.
7. The Anticorruption Education Directorate has conducted 8 trainings on the subject of the Law of Integrity with employees of the Ministry of Economy and Infrastructure and other public authorities. In the current week, are planned 16 anticorruption training sessions, including one with business representatives. Also, several anticorruption meetings are planned with Customs Service employees.
8. 811 materials were recorded in the NAC's Chancellery.