Steering Committee of the Twinning Project: From challenges - to results, at the sixth implementation phaseYoung volunteers will promote anticorruption messages within education institutions from the country. Zumbreanu: You are assuming a hard fight that could bring you many disappointments, but also the victories we all will be proud of
Synthesis of the week18.03.2019 532 Views
NAC will organize anticorruption training for Customs Service employees this week.
1. Criminal Assets Recovery Agency seized goods worth over 1 000 000 lei and carried out parallel investigations on the basis of 7 delegations of prosecutors, 95 other delegations with the regard of 399 subjects, being in the examination procedure.
2. The Analytical Department conducted 8 operational analyses, another 46 analyses being under examination.
3. 16 anticorruption proofing expertises were sent to their authors and 3 endorsement letters, and 26 projects are in the process of expertise.
4. 23 people were arrested following criminal cases handled by the NAC. Of the total number of arrested, 8 are placed under house arrest, 1 - in the NAC isolator, 14 - in penitentiaries.
5. 68 calls were received at the National Anticorruption Call line, 6 being in the competence of the NAC. For one week, NAC's Guard Unit has registered over 400 visitors.
6. During the week, the NAC released 98 integrity records for people to be employed in the public sector.
7. The Anticorruption Education Directorate has conducted 19 trainings on the subject of the Law of Integrity. In the current week, several meetings on anticorruption subject are planned with Customs Service employees. Thus, on March 19-20, the NAC officers will have lectures at Cahul and Comrat Customs Offices on March 21 at the Centru Customs Office and on 22 March at Ungheni.
8. 932 materials were recorded in the NAC's Chancellery, of which 26 are petitions.